My Notebooks

My Black Notebook, My Favorite Notebook, & My Gold Notebook
My Black Book- this is my budget book where I list down my daily expenses & my monthly budget.

My Gold Notebook - this is my expenses notebook where I list down all the prices of grocery items & some of my personal stuffs  that I bought.

 My Favorite Notebook - this is where I list & monitor my 365 savings goal and my FAMI fund.
I have set an 82 sets of my 365 savings goal this year which is equivalent to P 29,930.00
I'm on my 63rd set now plus I've added P 20,000 target for my mutual fund.


Hopefully I can reach my total target goal of P50,000.00 both my savings & mutual funds before the year 2014 ends :)

Happy Monday :)

6 comments:

  1. Ang sipag mo naman magsulat at talagang naka sort-out pa sya. Hehe. Ako sa Excel file sa PC at nakaback-up sa email ko. Mas namomonitor at nababalanse ko finances ko that way. Kanya-kanyang trip, sabi nga nila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx mam edel, pang old skul pa ang trip ko e, heheh-puro sulat lang sa notebook. pag nakabili na ko ng sarili kong laptop saka na ko mag-lelevel up ng style. Ayoko sa office gumawa ng personal file ko e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 365 Savings Goal is awesome Ms. Grace. Hope you can post a step by step tutorial on how it's done. I'd love to do that next year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx, miss izza. I'll try to make a post about it, there's no step by step procedure just a simple trick to outsmart myself, heheh.....

      Delete
  4. Wow talaga Ms. Grace, you inspire me! :-) binigyan mo ako ng hope ulit. Gusto ko goal setting mo at yung discipline at perseverance mo para maachieve mga yun. Gusto ko gayahin. :-) God bless po.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Rienne...Thanks for dropping by. Sorry, ngayon lang ako nakareply sa comment mo super busy kasi talaga sa school katatapos lang ng second sem namin. Thanks you at na-appreciate mo yung mga post ko sa blog. Yung notebooking style although oldskul malaki ang naitulong sa akin sa pag-monitor ng finances and up to now I still do it. God bless sis...and Merry CHRISTMAS!

      Delete