Update on my St. Peter Life Plan

I went home a little earlier yesterday, I was inside my room fixing some "kalat" in my table (billings, receipts, & scratch papers) when I saw this receipt.
Yes, this is a receipt from St. Peter Life Plan that I took almost five years ago and it reminded me that I'll finish paying this 5 yr plan on December, yeheey matatapos na ko sa pagbabayad......
Why am I excited, its a St. Peter Plan? While for some they are afraid to talk about death, I'm excited to share again the memorial life plan I took in St. Peter, hahah......
I've written a blog post last July about the St. Peter Life Plan I took year 2009.
Here's a quick overview to summarize the coverage of the 30k St. Dorothy plan, a 4in1 plan as what the St. Peter agent calls it.

1) A Memorial services worth P 30,000.00 - I'm not going to elaborate it again, we all know what it's about.
2) Accidental & Dismemberment Cash benefit - cash benefit equivalent to the pre-need price if the event happen within the paying period.
3) Life Insurance - beneficiary will receive additional cash benefit of P 30,000.00 if the planholder dies within the paying period or within 5 years after full payment and the plan holder has not reached the age 65 upon death. That only means I'm still insured for another 5 year after full payment .
4) Money Back Guarantee -this is the benefit that I want here. After paying P550.00 per month for 5 years, another 5 years of waiting and the P30,000 will be given back to the plan holder, 20% of the contract price every year will be returned to the planholder on the 11th,12th,13th,14th & 15th year.The amount maybe not be much (it's only 6,000.00 per year) but hey, pera pa rin yan di ba? After all hindi na rin talo since I'll definitely use the main purpose of this plan "pag oras ko na talaga" hahah.....ang morbid ko noh?

Note: The memorial services is assignable too but not the 3 other benefits. The money back, life insurance & the accident insurance benefits are for the planholder only but once the memorial service plan is transferred ,the planholder will lose the other 3 benefits also.

Just two more months I'll be done paying on this plan, I can add this to my portfolio and I think I'll reach my magic number on December. TARGET 100,000.00 NETWORTH THIS DECEMBER :)


PS. I'm not connected or promoting St. Peter Life Plan, this blog is just my personal knowledge of the plan I took from them 5 years ago. I think St. Peter Plan already change the contract price & the terms for their Life plans with money back, just visit their website http://www.stpeter.com.ph/page/st-peter-life-plans-with-money-back or ask their agents for further querries.


Happy Holloween!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Hmm, mukhang okay din yang St. Peter plan ah. At medyo magaan pa sa bulsa. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok sya ms edel, i didnt think of the memorial svs just the money back plan pero nagbago na raw ang terms nila ngayon instead of 5 years waiting --10 years na daw :)

      Delete
  2. HI sis,but yours is still w/n the 5yrs term? So moneyback will start by 2019 in any case nothing happens, tama po ba?
    God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By dec 2020 sis I'll start receiving the money back if in case nothing happens to me, I need to finish dec 2019 (5 yr waiting) first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, this will help me to decide whether should I buy or not St Peter memorial plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad this post was able to help you decide. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  5. 0n the 16th year from the date of effectivity pa magstart ang money back so its 10years waiting from full payment not 5 yrs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the 2 customer reps from st peter that i spoke said that i will get on the 16th yr

      Delete
  6. dati kasi 5 years paying period at 5 years waiting so on the 11th yr dun magstart ung money back- yan ang unang plan ng st peter pero ngyon iba na kasi 10 years na ang waiting period yata, my plan will have a money back sa year 2021. thanks for sharing ur opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pwede mo po yan iloan.. 😀 ako po agent.. ask me po for details.. 09471414000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helo po matanong ko lang po,totoo po ba pwde eloan? kasi sabi nila after 10 yrs.pa daw po pwde makukuha ang pera ko.yong dati kasi natapos k magbyad nang 5 yrs.pwde na agad makukuha akala ko ganon parin.thank you sa pagsagot po

      Delete
  8. I am just curious. Why is your LPA not written in the receipt? Is it legit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meron naman dun sa isang resibo (kinabahan ako dun ha) nakita ko rin dun sa planholders identification card ung lpa/contract number at may statement of account nmn na dumadating. thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi po, legit sa1 of st peter. for inquires / details dont hesitate to contact me at 09752900017 or just msg me at my fb acct
    https://www.facebook.com/leigh.lhove
    thanks and have a good day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi po ask ko po kc natapos po ako nitong feb mgbayad. Bale binayaran ko sya ng 3 yrs lng. Bale from the time ng fully paid ang bilang so plus 5 yrs dapat s 2025. Please enlighten me tnx

    ReplyDelete