Job Hunting Series 2: Another interview experience & Online exam

          SECOND DAY

          My second job interview was last October 11. I was interviewed at 11 am and finished at around 12:30 pm, "grabe ganun pala katagal ang behavioral assessment." I know I pass that interview and so I waited. I skipped my lunch because I thought that I'll only be waiting for the formality of the result but I was wrong...there's another exam if you pass the interview - an online exam. So I took it again for less than two hours. Afterwards, I asked the coordinator if he has the result already - I was told to wait to until 3:40 pm and that's the time that I had the courage to ask if I can have a lunch break. I didn't realize that it was past 3 pm - my stomach was rumbling and my head was really aching. I had a quick lunch at Jollibee and went back. I was informed that I pass the online exam except for that cellphone brand exam which I have to admit that I am not familiar with the latest gadgets and stuffs related to it. (I am still an owner of a five year old myphone brand cp). I was again required to take the exam but my headache was really terriblethat day and so I asked if it can be rescheduled and glad they agreed to move it on Friday.

THIRD DAY

         After the house assessment inspection last October 12, I realize that I am not yet ready to work - not because I am not ready physically but because I felt that I still need to finish some things first before I can continue my job applicatrion. My mother told me, "Ayusin mo muna lahat ng dapat mong ayusin bago ka magtrabaho." So after thinking things over I went back last October 13 not to take the exam or continue the application but to inform that I am not going to pursue my application and be going back after another 30 days.

         So there goes my unfinished job hunting experience. I just felt that there are still some unfinished personal business that I need to attend to first before I can focus on the new career path I plan to take.

Till then.
Have a great day!
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment