Another Big Day

         Yes, I had another big day last month. After my graduation in TUP, I also finished a 100 hour training in TESDA and it happened last July 11. It was a very simple ceremony but I consider it as a big day because of the fun and memorable days I had there that I will truly treasure. Here are some of the photos of the fun and enjoyable experiences in TESDA.
first week
fun days
fine dining set up
last day
        Initially, my plan was to recall the basic parts of speech and further enhance my english communication skills but I never thought that I will learn more. My trainer was able to demonstrate variety of teaching styles and strategies and I have learn a lot from her. And what makes this training extra special is the enjoyable moments I had with my classmates that I consider my new found friends.
happy to receive my certificate
         The course was intended to those who wants to work as a customer service worker and TESDA NLSI not only offers this English Prof course, they also offer foreign language course such as Basic Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Arabic as well.

          I may not be financially productive these days but I felt that this was the most productive year I had in my life. I maybe unemployed but I want to use this time and opportunity to gain more knowledge. I am now looking for the online courses in TESDA and Allison while I'm currently reviewing for board exam.

Just sharing my experiences again!
Have a great day ahead!
God Bless everyone!

2 comments: