Hapit Mode Again & my Back to School Journey

I know that my salary will be stashed into half because of the limited time that I am now rendering in my work. Last Monday I received a salary of P 3,893.61, its bigger than I expected because my salary only ranges from 6k to 7k with overtime (every 15th & 30th salary) & I have a cash advance of 1k & penalty (charge) of 300 pesos. It's a good thing that I have set my expectations @ a lower level rather than be frustrated if my salary doesn't meet my expectations.

PNB visa card dues     =   P 1,987.31
FAMI equity fund        =  P 1,000.00
Monday transpo allow =      P 55.00 (kinapos na ng allowance)
School supplies            =  P     95.25
----------------------------------------------------
Total expenses             =  P 3,137.56

Net = P 3,893.61 (salary) - P 3,137.56 (expenses & investment) = P 756.05
School supplies I bought last Monday
Again I was left with this huge amount of (P 756.05) for my daily allowance but it was higher than my previous salary, bongga pa rin di ba :) Kidding aside, even if I have that salary range today I find it very challenging & fulfilling as I go to the process of adjusting to my financial needs.

What amazes me now is that I have discovered a lot about myself.
The first two weeks in school, I was really in shock when they gave us all the syllabus, grabe ang daming topics & cases to be reviewed. We we're already assigned with different topics to be reported every week & I was the first to deliver the report yesterday in one of my subject.

As I stand in front of the class, my hands went cold, my mind went in a blank state again & the sad part was......my stomach went wild (grabe nanlalamig ako di ko alam kung tatakbo ako sa cr or dun ako aabutan sa harapan) but I survived that moment & what happens next......hulaan nyo na lang, hahah -----the result was not so good talaga. The last time I reported in front of the class was 22 years ago in our technical english class, the second was yesterday & a lot of next will happen in the next few months. I must conquer my fear & I need to strengthen my internal locus.....FOCUS GRACE FOCUS!!!!

Research, thesis, quizzes,essays, term test, reporting, reporting & reporting, wahhhh......kayanin ko sana! Ika nga ng bunso kong kapatid, ginusto mo yan e, pangatawanan mo.......ang bait ng kapatid ko noh,:)


Just sharing my experience again.
Have a blessed day!
Till next time!

6 comments:

  1. Kaya mo yan, Grace! And about the nervousness during the reporting, ma-oovercome mo yan lalo na at napag-aralan mo report mo mabuti, mas magiging confident ka. Ang sinasabi ko lagi sa sarili ko pag nagrereport ako nung college, walang alam ang mga nakikinig so I'm the one in control. Yung mga profs naman, forgiving naman sila usually basta makita na nag-effort ang student. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oks naman ang professor namin, ang inaaayos ko ang sarili ko, may mga susunod pang reporting kailangan ma-overcome ko tong fear ko pag nag-rereport. thanks sa tip ms edel :)

      Delete
  2. Kayang kaya mu yan!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sa support sis :)
    sana kayanin ko ang susunod kong reporting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naku, effort din for me ang mag report in front of a group of people. Pero sanayan lang yan. Ngayon, part of my job is to give a seminar on the law on violence against women and children and yung first time ko, the audience was about 300 large! Sobrang nanlamig talaga ako, pero deep breath and then game face on lang. Go lang ng go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the advise mam jill, kelangan tlgang more practice pa.

    ReplyDelete