THANKFUL & GRATEFUL THIS DECEMBER '21

          
          Hi guys !!! First I want to apologize to everyone for not being around in this platform lately, it's just that for a while I want to let myself be lost to my own self, ang gulo no? - it was kind of learning from unlearning and relearning from my old mistakes and starting again from scratch which somehow led me redirecting and introducing myself to the unknown future which I fear most in my life. Ang gulo ko pa rin di ba? -that's the reason why I stopped writing, I need to reorganize and synchronize my thoughts first.

         But today I just want to thank all my anonymous co-bloggers ( Dianne, Brenda, Joan, Jane, Edel, Kristine, Chi, April, Mylene and everyone) who supported me morally, financially and spiritually  - you were all such a big help to me. Thank you for all your prayers and support.

          My vocabulary may not be rich as it was before but the word "Thankful and Grateful" will be forever inked in my heart for all the goodness and kindness you've done to me.

          Here's my facebook account : https://www.facebook.com/grace.nadal.77.
          Medyo magulo lang po kasi may mga naka-public ako di ko na machange and erase ung ibang post ko. You can check it guys and I hope we can know each other more on fb too.



God Bless Everyone. Stay Safe and Healthy


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Grace! Glad to hear from you. It's been a long and tough time, esp. with the pandemic and all. Hope this year treats us better. See you around!

    P.S. Added you on FB, please accept, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ms. Edel, yes, its been a while since I last laid my finger on my keyboard. Glad we're now friends in fb, magkakakitaan na tayo, dun ako masipag mag upload e.

    ReplyDelete