Reminiscing Bicol Trip Part 5 - Pasacao Beach

Yes, I admit I have a faulty memory already. While exploring some of my personal files in my computer here in our office today I stumbled upon these photos in another separate folder .

...and I just remembered that we also went to Pasacao beach on our first day in Bicol too. That's the reason why, I labeled it day 1 part 2. After CWC, we had our lunch in Biggs Diner in Pili Camarines Sur.



After our lunch, we went straight to Pasacao Beach which is almost a two hour drive from Pili since we are not yet familiar with the place. It was only through the help of waze, an iphone apps which serves as my brother's guide for direction that we were able to reach its location.


I cannot remember anymore how much is the entrance fee, the cottage fee, the room rent or the prices of foods / snacks there. What I do remember only are the experiences that we had there & the photos of it as a proof.
This is my first time to actually step on the sand and water. Oh, did I mention that I don't like going to the beaches because I do not know how to swim & I have a fear that I might get drowned? That's one reason why I'm not fond of traveling but since I'm with my brothers & they like adventures I had no choice but to follow where they lead us.
They were a bit curious and they wanted to go to that island but since our mother is with us, she did not allow them. She does not allow us also to swim far from her, we know she got nervous seeing us far so we  just enjoyed in the waist deep area of the sea. What I do enjoyed in that experience was seeing a fish swimming near my feet, hahah -" ang babaw talaga ng kaligayahan ko noh?

It was also my first time to witness & enjoy the lowtide event of the sea.
The land bridge appears on the left side and it almost connects to the island and my mother & brother enjoyed their acting there while I sat on that boat.
...plus I was able to write on the area where the sea water left its place.


Then at around 6pm, we decided to go back to my father's place in Nabua Camarines Sur.


This is the last part of my reminiscing posts. Overall, our bicol trip was tiring but pleasurable for me. It was all my first - first to see Majestic Mayon - "a dream come true for me", first to see an actual wake boarding event, first to set my foot on the beach and on the seawater and all other experiences we had there. And because they were my first - they were all memorable to me. That's the reason why I wrote these blogs.
Have a great day ahead.
God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment