My Goals - May 2016 Update

          It's been a while since I last wrote a blogpost. I stopped writing for two months because I needed to focus more on my studies first and let my mind rest afterwards. I really miss writing about personal finance so I decided to review and update all my goals today.

Here's the goal list I set last January:

1. Have a total of 20K Mutual Fund Purchase in my FAMI EQUITY Fund - DONE

2. Have a total of 30K Mutual Fund Purchase in my PHILEQUITY Fund - DONE

3. Have a total of 15K Mutual Fund Purchase in my FAMI BALANCED Fund
4. Open another Life insurance in Paramount Direct

5. Continue my Philam Life Insurance - updated on paying.
6. Complete my 30K Personal Emergency Fund in Wealthbank Special Savings Account - DONE
7. Complete my 30K Family Health Emergency Fund- just need 8k to complete it.

8. Have a total of 30K Mutual Fund Purchase in my FAMI EQUITY Fund
9. Have a total of 40K Mutual Fund Purchase in my PHILEQUITY Fund
10. Have a total of 20K Mutual Fund Purchase in my FAMI BALANCED Fund
11. Have a total of 10K Mutual Fund Purchase in my SOLDIVO Growth fund

12. And before this year ends,  I want to reach my 300K TARGET GOAL


          Among the 12 goal list I wrote last January,  five were accomplished already. Not bad for a working student like me. But since my financial life is really not doing well this year I will be revising it soon.

         I am really experiencing financial difficulties today because of my studies and the delayed salary I am receiving these days but I believe I'll survive it & I know that God has a greater plan for me.


 Have a great week ahead!
God Bless!

 




11 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! So inspired reading your post lalo na yung ganito. Congratulations 5 out of 12!!! Idol!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mas Idol kita Ms. Izza. Galing mo kasing magsulat. Thanks for dropping by. God Bless :)

      Delete
  2. I am happy for you sis. Keep it up. Galing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis. I'm glad you still have time to read my blog. God Bless :)

      Delete
  3. 7 goals to go. Achieved mo yan sis! Tiwala lang at syempre tipid, tipid. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super tipid talaga sis, mahirap pero on the brighter side mas na-appreciate ko ngayon lahat ng bagay.Thanks for dropping by sis, God Bless:)

      Delete
  4. Ang galing! Inspiring as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a silent follower of your blog - masarap at magaan basahin at mas inspiring. Thanks for the support sis :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the support guys, medyo nawawala na ko sa blogging cycle pero sa mga goals ko pa rin ako nakatutok.
    Thanks again & God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring as always, Grace! True, think positive lang while doing your best. God is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support ms. edel. God bless :)

      Delete