My Own Saving Strategy

One year consists of 365 days.
My idea is to start with a small goal.
So why not set A One Peso Goal?
From One peso a day to 365 pesos a year!
And my Challenge: How many 365's can I save in one year?

This is my own savings challenge I started 2 years ago. 
This was my 365 notes last 2014. My original target was 137 set of 365 = P 50,005.00, I only ended with P131 set of 365 = P 47,816. Though I was not able to meet my target, I am still happy that I was able to save/invest that amount.
Last year my target was 165 sets of 365 = P 60,225, I only completed 155 sets of 365 = P 56,575.  But still I am happy that I was able to exceed the amount I have saved/invested last 2014.

Weird? Yes I am ... but I love doing it. I love writing it down repeatedly because it gives me a sense of fulfillment everytime I complete the amount set for one month to one year.

Last 2014 I was able able to save P 131/day, last year I was able to save P 155/day & this year my target is to save P 192/day or I must exceed the P155/day savings I had last year.
...and that's how I psyche myself in saving.



Just in the mood of sharing my thoughts again :)
(sinasamantala ko lang po habang sembreak/enrollment pa lang sa school, next week will be the start of our third semester)
Have a great day everyone !!!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea especially to those who have a low income. Mas madali kasi peso a day lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes madali lang, diyan ako nagsimula pero ang challenge lang ilang 365 pesos ang kayang isave sa loob ng isang taon.

      Delete
  2. I salute you for this Miss Grace. Since then, consistent ka with your own savings challenge. Ako, kapag me nabasa ako, either ginagaya ko or dun pa lang ako nagkakaidea. Hehehe... Go go go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, kailangan push harder ang pag-save & invest. Thanks for dropping by sis!

      Delete