A look back on 2015

It's the first day of the year 2016 and as I look back on the things that happened to me last year I can say that it was really a great year. It may not be the best year but it was really an amazing year for me though not in terms of financial but in other aspect of my life. A lot of great things happened especially when God gave our family two wonderful babies last year - baby kenji & baby kendra.
Baby Kenji - my first nephew
Yes I had another niece, my kuya's girlfriend gave birth last june. It was supposedly twins but unfortunately she gave birth ahead of her schedule -both died. After a few hours, when it was about to be blessed by the priest one baby cried. It was really a miracle that the other baby is alive after they were both pronounced dead. And that is the reason why she's named Baby Kendra Eloise Miracle.
 
( just sad because baby kendra is in Cebu right now )
Aside from this two source of joy in our family, I have a lot of things to be thankful to God.

The happiness I feel when my family is complete is priceless. It's one of the things that I always pray to God and thankful that it is always granted.
 ON FAMILY'S HEALTH CONCERNS     
My parent's health always bothers me and thankful to God for taking care of them. There were times that my mother was rushed to a clinic because of her hypertension and thankful that nothing serious happened to her. Thankful also that my father is still in good shape years after he had a stroke. Hopefully, this year I'll have them checked up by their cardiologist, neurologist & nephrologist to monitor their health conditions. 
ON PERSONAL / HEALTH ISSUES
I also am thankful that God allowed me to study again and because of this opportunity a lot of self discoveries were made. It was really hard to study & at the same time work for there were lots of times that I wanted to quit but I was more challenged because of the people around me who always encourage me and reminds me of God's greatness. It was also last November when I received a great news and confirmation that I do not have an endemetriosis cysts in my left ovary. It was really a big relief for me.
ON FINANCIAL MATTERS
Our company is still in deep financial crisis but I am still thankful that I have a steady income for my needs and for my savings and investments as well. I'm happy that I finished all financial goals I have set last year.

I have revised some of my goals few months ago but still the target amount is there. I reached the target amount of 200K and my focus was shifted to my FAMI & PEMI account instead of adding 5k to my Soldivo account. And in the latter part of the year I added 10k to my special savings account in Wealthbank. I was not able to fulfill my financial goals exactly but I'm happy that I was able to reach my target completely. 

I still have a lot of problems today - believe me it is worse than the problems I had two years ago but I think it is more important that we appreciate all the great things that happened in our lives rather than be sad on all the bad things that we had.

          HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! GOD BLESS !!!

4 comments:

  1. Indeed a miracle! Ang cute ni Baby Kendra. :)

    You are not alone Miss Grace. 2015 was really a challenging year for me/us as well. Pero kaya natin to! With God's grace. :) Looking forward for a prosperous 2016 para sa ating lahat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Sis!!! Yes, with God's grace we'll make it. Thanks for dropping by sis, it is encouraging to know that we are all moving forward despite all the difficulties in life. go for the goals tayo!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year! Been a silent follower of your blog. Wishing you a brighter year ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by sis, I love your blog too. very inspiring & ang linis ng dating. Happy new year too!!!...God Bless!!!

      Delete