Wonderful Saturday part 2

         And because of the good news that I had last Saturday, November 7, my mother and I celebrated. After our lunch at San Juan de Dios hospital canteen and after a few minutes of quiet time at their church we headed at Landmark again. We did our usual bonding activitiy - a lot of fashion show done inside their fitting room. The result, two maong pants & two wallets were bought - one for my mother and one for me of course.
          Malling has been our constant unwinding activity ever since and even if I'm a self confessed kuripot still the bicolano traits inside me comes out. I am often caught between thinking about my future and spending on a special bonding moments with my nanay. Life is short and my nanay is already 67 years old and she keeps on telling me, "sana highschool pa rin ako, ang saya saya ko noon." Highschool life was her happiest moment, and clothes were her usual outlet so I need give her little wants once in a while.
          Sabi nga ng nanay ko, "buti na lang may mall kahit papaano nakakalibang at nakakapahinga ako, magastos nga lang." Well, my mother has been so tired since my nephew was born, " unang apo, e". And so I answered her, okay lang naman gumastos paminsan minsan basta within the limit that's why I am into the cheper items than expensive ones, basta sulit pa rin.
          We also bought our favorite Foss Coffee at Glorietta at P 55.00 only. Chocolate Cream Chips and Vanilla Oreo were our favorites, "masarap at sulit na sa presyo talaga". They are open for franchise, If only I have the business skills I will try to take chance here but my mother said, "one at time, mag-aaral ka o magbi-business ka- pumili ka lang." Franchising business is one of my dream, but I do not have a business skills yet, so my franchise plan is still on hold.
My favorites, I only capture these images from the net, naiinis kasi nanay ko pag picture sa pagkain e.
          At 3pm, my mother went to market market to meet my brother while I headed to TUP for our saturday class. At night I checked my wallet, I was left with only P 160.00, oh dear where did my 2K go? So I begun tracking down my expenses and voila after few minutes of counting and adding it tallied, P935.00 for ultrasound - P400 doctors fee - P509.00 for transpo, food & others.
Still have a habit of tracking down my expenses daily
          Almost tally naman di ba, P2k - P1844.00 = P 156.00. Simple talaga ang gastos ngayon, but then no regrets - what's important is that my cyst is gone and my mother & I really enjoyed that day!!!!


Just sharing my Saturday experience again!
Have a great day ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Yes sis paminsan minsan ok lang naman talaga gumastos basta within the budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga sis, paminsan minsan lang naman yun. Alam din kasi ng nanay na kuripot ako e, heheh :)

      Delete
  2. Tama si Neri, di nman masama if bibili ng gamit lalo na if magagamit din nman at tsaka naging happy din si mother dear mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Korek sis, sinuot nga namin agad yung mga binili namin e. Thanks for dropping by sis :)

      Delete