Wonderful Saturday part 1

          Sorry, I haven't been able to write a post for a while because of my studies. We just finished our unit examinations in Philosophy, Economics and Principles of Teaching. Good thing its a multiple choice test but it's a 100 items exams plus it also has an additional essay examination, sakit pa rin sa ulo, huhuh. And because I was really busy with my studies I almost forgot my health issues especially my monitoring check up and ultrasound on my endemetriosis cyst.

          Last month I went to Philcare to have an annual check up. It was Saturday and I was checked up by a different ob gyne doctor. As she was reviewing my records, she noticed what was wriiten there was "probably endemetriosis cysts". So she suggested that I should have my ultrasound done & interpreted by other ob gyne in a different hospital so she will be sure what kind of cyst I have in my left ovary.

         So I went to San Juan de Dios this morning to have a transvi-ultrasound and immediately after it was done the result was given to us. The doctor said she saw nothing inside and there was no complex structure seen in my left ovary. I was really happy with the result but I will still need to show it to my ob gyne in Philcare. Oh I forgot to mention that my mother accompanied me there and it was her who was really nervous with the result, nanay talaga heheh. We were so thankful that God is really taking care of us so we went to the church inside the San Juan de Dios hospital before heading out.

        And because we were so happy with the result, I suggested we go to Glorietta to have our usual mother and daughter bonding activity - window shopping, hahah. Still the kuripot inside suggested that we first took our lunch in hospital's canteen before heading to Glorietta, para tipid di ba? We roamed around SM & Landmark and did out fitting and window shopping activity then afterwards I headed to school for our Saturday class and my mother went to market market to meet my brother.

        I went home around 8pm already, I was too tired that I didn't know that I already fell asleep as soon as I lay my back on my bed. I woke up at 5:30am today and thank God for this another wonderful new day. Despite of the financial difficulty I am experiencing these days I am really thankful to God for all the blessings he's been giving to us.


          My family, my work, my studies, my experiences and everything around me are all blessings. It's Sunday today, its time to give thanks to our Lord for all the blessing he gives to us :)


Have a great weekend!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Magandang news nga yan sis and early Christmas gift na rin siguro yan sayo ni Lord. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OO nga sis early christmas gift ko yang news na yan, sobrang thankful talaga ako kay Lord :)

      Delete
  2. Good news nga yan, Grace! Diba dati lumiit, tapos ngayon tuluyan ng nawala! Bait talaga ni God. Yes, we should never forget to be grateful to Him for all the blessings that we receive everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. edel talagang natandaan mo pa yung medical history ko ha. Thanks for the support.Talagang grateful ako sa mga nangyayari sa akin ngayon kahit hindi gaano sa financial, sa ibang aspeto ng buhay maswerte at blessed ako. Sobrang thankful ako talaga kay God :) As always thanks sa support sis!

      Delete
  3. Wow, nice to hear that Miss Grace. God is good all the time. I am happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading your blog is always so inspiring :) God bless you in your financial journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sis, mababaw lang kasi ang kaligayan ko, kaya sobrang thankful pag may new blessing. God Bless din.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kumusta kayong lahat,
    Ang pangalan ko ay Mr, Rugare Sim. Nakatira ako sa Holland at masaya akong tao ngayon? at sinabi ko sa sarili ko na ang sinumang nagpapahiram na nagligtas sa akin at sa aking pamilya mula sa aming mahirap na sitwasyon, ire-refer ko ang sinumang tao na naghahanap ng pautang sa kanya, binigyan niya ako ng kaligayahan at ang aking pamilya, ako ay nangangailangan ng pautang ng € 300,000.00 para masimulan ang buhay ko dahil ako ay nag-iisang Ama na may 2 anak nakilala ko itong tapat at natatakot sa Allah na lalaking nagpapautang na tumutulong sa akin sa pautang na €300,000.00, siya ay isang taong may takot sa Allah, kung kailangan mo ng pautang at babayaran mo ang utang mangyaring makipag-ugnayan sa kanya sabihin sa kanya na (Mr, Rugare Sim) i-refer ka sa kanya. Makipag-ugnayan kay Mr, Mohamed Careen sa pamamagitan ng email: (arabloanfirmserves@gmail.com)


    FORM NG IMPORMASYON SA PAG-AAPLIKASI NG LOAN
    Pangalan......
    Gitnang pangalan.....
    2) Kasarian:.........
    3) Halaga ng Pautang na Kailangan:.........
    4) Tagal ng Loan:.........
    5) Bansa:.........
    6) Address ng Bahay:.........
    7) Numero ng Mobile:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Buwanang Kita:.....................
    10) Trabaho:..........................
    11) Aling site ang ginawa mo dito tungkol sa amin.....................
    Salamat at Best Regards.
    Mag-email sa arabloanfirmserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete