MY TEN EBOOKS GOAL



MY 2014 GOAL
READ TEN (10) E-BOOKS



1)   Abundant Thinking "Achieving the Rich Dad Mindset" -
I am currently reading it today - it teaches how we should appreciate what we have in life today instead of bemoaning on the things that we lack & still focus on improvements.(6-28)

2)   Success Mindset- Thoughts to ponder-"Positive mindset tend to find opportunity in every problem". Emotional balance is also important. (6-30)

3)  Money Management - it tackles the role of money in our lives & how we see it.(6-28)
4)  Success Book - Strive more . (7-2)
"I commit to learn more,
thus I'll serve more,
thus I'll build more,
thus I'll earn more,
thus I'll save more,
thus I'll be able to bless others by giving more."

5)  The Richest Man in Babylon – George Clason
"Part of what you earn is yours to keep."
Seven Cures for a Lean Purse:
1) Start thy purse to fattening.
2)Control thy expenditures.
3)Make thy gold multiply.
4)Guard thy treasures from loss.
5)Make of thy dwelling a profitable investment.
6)Insure a future income. 
7)Increase thy profitability to earn.
6)  Rich Dad Poor Dad - I already read this before but I cant remember the exact story I want to re-read it again unfortunately I can't download it anymore in my cp.

7)  My Maid Invest in a StockMarket -
I just finished reading it again today (6-28) very inspiring but i still can't jump into stock market investing, I need to learn more.

8)  The Secrets of Being Wealthy - my favorite keep re-reading it....(7-1)

9)  Think Grow Rich (Summary only)- "Anybody can wish for riches , and most people do but only a few know that a definite plan, plus a burning desire for wealth are the one dependable means of accumulating wealth." (7-2)

10) Destination Success -  very simple instructional book to success.


These are free ebooks I downloaded in my cellphone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment