MIDYEAR UPDATES



My short term goal updates :

1.)  Go to church every Sunday. 7-1 ( so far so good )



2.)  Be healthy - fruits & veggies / day and at least 3 liters of water a day.

I fail with this goal coz  there were times that I was able to drink less than 2 liters a day & there were days that I was not able to eat fruits – I will try my best again.

3.)  Exercise, Exercise Exercise !!! 15 min. to 30 min.walk  /exercise .

I know that I am able to maintain this coz I’ve been counting more than 1,000 steps daily just to save from 8 to 16 pesos daily.

4.)  Have a health insurance - at least short term/1 year check up---done with it.

 I was able to use my consult to the max card  for check ups six times already & I have used my womens health card too.

5.)  Kill Debt - one of the most difficult thing to do - not to use credit cards.

I was able to zero in some credit cards but due to unexpected turnarounds I was out of control again with my 3 credit cards but I’ve been managing my credits balances thru cash loans to prevent a higher accumulated interests. 

6.)  Budget, Budget, Budget - Live below means. ---- 

I was able to live below my personal means  unfortunately I can’t control the unexpected expenses.

7.)  Have my 365 method short term savings--- 
I was not able to save my ideal 365 format every payday but I’m still continuing it & I’m on my 42nd set of my 365 saving method.

8.)  Have an emergency savings fund – ( for my health / family).

I really failed on this goal but I will really catch up with this, I'll start saving again.

9.)  De- clutter my mind / simplify things --- 

I’m okay with this, I am now more focused, even if there were times I feel like giving up I always go back to the goals I have set this 2014.

10.) I will learn to cook ---- ang hirap ng hindi marunong magluto--sinaing lang sunog pa, hehehe
kidding aside ---promise I will start to learn how to cook every sunday.

I am a failure in this waahhhh.



I will do all my goals here this 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment