Third Goal - Exercise (Be Healthy & Save Money Part 2)


Third Goal : Exercise, Exercise, Exercise !!!

I have three motivations here:

1.)  EXERCISE KEEPS US HEALTHY - Our body needs at least 15 to 30 minutes of moderate exercise everyday according to Harvard  Health Publications.

2. ) EXERCISE & SAVE MONEY -  And that 15 to 30 minutes of walking can actually save me three to four rides of my transportation allowance everyday:
Morning
From Home to C5 road                  =  Tricycle ( P 8.00 )  = 15 minutes of walking
From C5 to Bayani Rd (optional) =   Tricycle ( P 8.00 )  = 25 minutes of walking/jogging
From Gate 3 to Petron station      =    Jeepney ( P8.00 )   = 10 minutes of walking
Evening
From C5 to Home (special)            =  Tricycle (P25.00)   = 15 minutes of walking


3.) EXERCISE HELPS ME TO BE MORE PUNCTUAL AT WORK - Last year I really had a hard time battling lateness at work. So this year, I decided to to adjust my morning rituals to cover my 15-30 minutes walking activities everyday. – The result is good --- lesser deductions on late means higher salary :)




"My morning route to work instead of riding a tricycle I prefer to walk & jog in front of Heritage Memorial Park where people in our place use to jog & exercise every morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment