First Goal : Go to church every sundays



I believe that whatever plans we have we should pray to God first.


I remember 18 years ago I was so down, that moment when my father told me to find a job.
I had a phobia on my first on the job training that I decided not to work anymore instead I just made rugs at home since its our family business and my plan was to study again. But my father told me " Nag-college ka pa ---gagawa ka rin lang pala ng basahan". I cried a lot that day, feeling so down and depressed, I prayed tearfully---that I may find a job --- "di man malaki ang sahod basta mabait ang mga boss."

On the next day I went to church and pray again, on my way home I bought a newspaper and looked on the classified ads. Then monday morning I applied & the next morning I started working already - an answered prayer. Im still working today on third company with the same nature of job. I feel blessed everyday because everything I've asked 18 years ago were answered -  working in a company with an atmosphere like a home where we act like a kids and with a boss who allows our childishness but still implements a certain rule to discipline us. And though life is full of ups & downs I'm thankful that my family is still complete and that we are still enjoying a peaceful and wonderful life today - these are the things that money can't buy.


Last year there were times that I was not able to go to church during sundays, but this 2014 I will complete my attendance here, not only on sundays but also during weekdays.


                                                  @ STO. NINO CHURCH TAGUIG


This is my first goal - Best effort talaga kay GOD muna :)


"Commit to the Lord whatever you do & your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment