Life's Update (May 2019) - Facing Mr. Big C Again?

          Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around in this blogging sphere for a while. I am really getting so so tired lately that I have no energy to write another post. But still I miss writing down all my life experiences here. So here are some updates about my life and health condition today:

           • Let me share some good news first – The result of my tumor marker screening (CA 125) is within the normal range (less than 4) and my doctor is happy with the result. I’ll have my monitoring check up/ lab result every three months.

           •  Some bad news  too - I think my scoliosis is getting worse. When levoscoliosis appeared on my CT scan result, my oncologist referred me to the PT department, and I was required to undergo 6 theraphy session for 2 weeks. I only did one theraphy session, ang mahal po kasi - each session costs 900++ (discounted price na). After that 6 PT session xray and ultrasound will be required before the doctor recommends another set of PT. Actually, my therapist notice something in my back which means that I have 2 kinds of scoliosis kaya baka daw mag letter S ang spinal ko. 
          Another reason why I didn't continue my theraphy is the transportation, nakakapagod mag commute at ang daming overpass mong lalakarin para lang makatawid kaya wala ring sense yung theraphy kasi napagod lang akong mag commute, di ba? Anyway, I'm planning to inquire in the hospital near our area, our neighbor mentioned to us that there's a physical rehabilitation center in that hospital.
   
          Another good news - Although my father was diagnosed with heart aneurysm last year, his bypass operation was postponed, check up is required every 3 months to monitor the size of the "buldge' in one of the major vessel of his heart. " Kahit papano nagkaron ako ng relief  knowing my father's condition  is not so critical.

         •  And another bad news - I notice a mass in my abdominal area so I went to the clinic a while ago and the doctor confirmed it. He told me that there's a possibility that my cancer metastasize. I told him that my CA 125 is always within the normal range, why is it that it was not detected? The doctor told me that there is a possibility that its a different cancer and a different tumor marker is needed. Well, I guess I'll be facing Mr. Big C again. Pray for me again guys.

Till then.
God Bless
Have a great day ahead!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Grace, I'm praying for you na hindi Big C yung nakita sa iyo. I'm praying for your complete healing. Take care always and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sis, nakakapagod at nkakaparanoid din mag isip dyan sa big C na yan kaya si Lord na bahala sa akin. God Bless din.

      Delete
  2. Hi sis, sana false alarm lang yan or hindi big C. Will pray for your healing and fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sis, Thanks. Ayoko na tlga kay Big C- nakipagbreak nko sa kanya, heheh. Sa monday pa ang consultation ko sa ob gyne at tuesday pa sa oncologist ulit. I know God will take care of me. God Bless Sis.

      Delete
  3. Prayers for you. Hoping it's not the Big C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! It's not Big C - ayoko na sa kanya talaga :)

      Delete
  4. Will include you in my prayers, Grace! Sana negative ka sa another Big C. Si God na bahala sayo, please keep the faith, okay. :)

    ReplyDelete