Big Day

          Yes, my big day happened last July 3 at SMX Convention Mall of Asia - our graduation day. We left our house past 10 am and arrived at MOA at around 11 am as per school's advice but the program started at 1pm. We were tired and hungry but I didn't remember it that way because I was so happy and excited during that day. So to give you the glimpse on how my big day turned out, here are some photos:
With my mother
With my parents

With my classmates and our school's asst director
Resting while waiting - not used to wearing close heeled shoes
With my classmates
And of course our final moment on the stage
           The program ended at around 4pm and that's the time that I realized how hungry we were. We took our lunch in Mang Inasal with an unlimited rice meal and a big serving of halo halo, and we really max out our appetite with the unlimited serving of rice and their delicious special halo halo. Hey I need to be practical, right - no fancy restaurant for this special day but it was special for me because I'm with my parents and my kuya - sorry I do not have any picture of it because we were all preoccupied to ease our hunger that moment.

          So there goes my big day. Though not much happened but it was a very meaningful day to me - the fruit of my determination, the result of my hard work and the fulfillment of my dream all happened on this big day.

         Till then! Have a great day ahead!!!

2 comments:

  1. Super congratulations uli, Ms. Grace! Grabe. It's never too late talaga to pursue our dreams. We just really need to work hard for them. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With God and all the support of the people around me, really thankful I was able to fulfill my dreams. Thanks sis and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete