FINAL DEMO DAY

           Nine students - the number of students who undergo practice teaching in WBNHS and last week was our final week of demostration.
          We were all stress last week as we prepare for our final demo. We were divided into three groups and that means we have three days, three programs/events, and three classmates to prepare each day for our final demonstration and we were the last to perform it.

          This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24.
A bible verse posted in fb by my classmate to motivate all of us as we present our final demonstration that day.
           "Kaya natin to Ate Grace" - the encouraging words from one of my classmate. I was really nervous last Wednesday but glad that all of my classmates, critic teacher and students were supportive . Of the three students, I was the last to perform my final demo and when the panel and head teachers went inside I told myself this is it. Here's some clippings in my final demo:
Review, Motivation and Lesson Proper
Application and Presentation of Students
           One of the tip I got from my classmate before I held that final demonstration was- If I forgot something don't go back or if I made a mistake don't show it, it will not be notice. Another tip I got from my critic teacher is that - do not be conscious with your grammar otherwise you will get lost with the flow. True enough, they didn't notice that I forgot some details in my lesson plan. Lastly, it was my students who keeps encouraging me, "don't worry ma'am, we'll support you & kaya nyo yan." It is clearly shown how the students presented their artwork. It's one thing that I really love being a teacher.

          Finally, the judgment time - as you can see in the photo above, after the final demo, we sat in front of the panel and one by one they gave comments on our performance. We also learned a lot from it and regardless of the constructive comments we received, our overall performance pass their standards and that's a big "wow" to us.
          With all the adrenaline rush I had last week for our final demonstration, I can now breath normally and enjoy the remaining one week to teach my students. I love this journey!


Just sharing my experience again.
God Bless & Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. I was just wondering how you are over the weekend. Congratulations on your successful demo! Makakahinga at makakatulog na nga kayo ng mahimbing nyan hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me hang over pa rin sa demo ko nung weekend, yung tipong binabalikan ko kung ano ang mali ko at nakalimutan ko nung demo day ko pero ok lang kasi nung sunday nagsimba at nagpunta na ako sa mall. Thanks sis, sinabi mo pa bumawi talaga ako ng tulog.

      Delete
  2. Wow!Congrats Sis Grace on your final demonstration :) naalala ko tuloy nung sa akin before,haha
    God Bless and enjoy the journey ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grabe sis, ang dami ko mali at nakalimutan sa lesson plan ko. Yung generalization ko nga nakalimutan ko e at halata daw yung nerbiyos ko pero bumawi naman daw sa huli pero overall ok naman daw ang performance namin. Thanks sis!

      Delete