Budget Adjustment Period

Last week I received a salary of  P 3,255.24 and it's the salary range that I expected since I still have a cash advance of P 700.00 & a penalty charge of P 300.00. It was last month that I have trained myself to a hapit mode because I know that my salary will be stashed into half. With only 6 to 6.5 hours of work daily & no overtime, I know that I must live within my means & I should still continue saving & investing for my future. Though the market is down these days, I still believe that it will recover soon that's why I make sure that I set aside my monthly top up on my mutual funds.
My Income
And here's how my budget goes:
And though I was left with P 1,289.24, I can still file a cash advance when it's needed. The good news last week is that my boss noticed my undertime deductions & he called me " Grace, ang laki ng deductions mo, adjust natin ang time mo --- so official time was adjusted to 8am till 4pm, he included our breaktime (12pm -1pm) so I can still have a full 8hr/day salary.
God is really Good, he is touching other's heart to help me and I really feel so blessed and thankful to HIM.

Just sharing again!
Have a great day guys, kahit na maulan enjoy pa rin :)

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oo nga sis, na-appreciate ko talaga yung concern nya kaya super thankful ako :)

      Delete
  2. Ang galing mu nakakapagsave ka for ur mutual funds! Hopefully makapag open na ko ng UITF before the year ends.

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kasama talagam sa goals ko continous top up. kaya mo yan sis, basta establish ka muna ng emergency fund bago ka mag-invest kasi pabago bago ang value ng UITF at mutual fund kaya pang longterm talaga na investment yan :)

      Delete
    2. Agree ako diyan!

      At ang bait nga ng boss mo Grace. Love ko na din siya.

      Delete
    3. Mabait naman talaga ang boss & parang second family ko tong work ko, hirap lang talaga financially ngayon hopefully makarecover ang company namin.

      Delete
  3. Galing mo magbudget, idol! Eh kung lahat ba ng boss ay gaya ng boss mo, tiyak mas gaganahan magwork ang mga employees. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ms edel, natuwa ako kasi nagpakita sya ng concern & nag offer sya ng adjustment sa time para dagdag kita.

      Delete
  4. Nakakainspired yung story mo dito sa blog mo. New reader ako pero binasa ko lahat ng posts mo dito. Hahaha. Sana ivisit mo rin ang blog ko Ms. Grace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by sis, sure I'll include you in my list & visit your blog regularly. I'm sure marami rin ako matututunan sa yo. God Bless :)

      Delete
    2. Yeyy! Thank you. Parehas pala tayong taga-Taguig! Hehe. God bless din at sana ma'achieve natin lahat ng financial checklist natin. :D

      Delete
  5. hi, i admire you! i have been reading your blog for a long time now. I hope to meet you someday. May similarity tayo sa buhay and nakakarelate ako sa iyo. - Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila, It's nice to know that somebody out there na katulad ko. Looking forward din ako magkita tayo.I hope one of these days & pag di na gaanong busy magmeet tayo.
      God bless sis :)

      Delete