Simplified Goals

          Our company is on the verge of closing down but my boss still does not want to give up. We were advised with the current financial situation of our company so we'll be aware what's been happening around -why our salary is always delayed and why it is given in installments. We were also given a memorandum about the cost cutting measures he want to implement next week. These are the reasons why I decided to revised my goals today - I want a simplified goals this 2016.

          EMERGENCY FUND (priority goals)
          Yesterday, a wealthbank staff called up to notify me about the maturity of my special savings account and to confirm also if I will be renewing it again. So I went there last week and set up four special account for specific emergency fund from the capital contribution fund I received last February. Since I am experiencing a lot of financial difficulties today - I need to be prepared both on expected and unexpected financial problems.

1. Personal emergency fund - target is to have atleast 20k before 2016 ends - done with it.
2. Family emergency fund -  another 30k before the year ends - working on progress.
3. Health emergency fund - reach another 20k before 2016 ends - on progress.
4. Renovation fund - I split my personal fund and set another fund for my "paupahan".
Should my brother decided to leave the house, I plan to enhance the house so I can have it rented to a higher rental fee. "Mahal na raw paupahan ngayon sa lugar namin."

INSURANCE
         My plan to open a whole life insurance in Paramount will be put on hold for a while until I finish paying my Philam life insurance.

5. Finish my Philam Life Insurance - last month to pay February 2017.

MUTUAL FUNDS
          I plan to redeem my shares on FAMI Salbf and Soldivo growth fund this year and focus only on Philequity & FAMI Salef. I don't want to complicate things since I have a lot of problems to attend to these days. My target 100K on mutual funds - 40K on FAMI & 60K on Philequity or vice versa.

6. Have a total of 40k in FAMI SALEF.
7. Have a total of 60k in Philequity.

TARGET 300K
          Lastly, I  want to reach my 300k target goal (both savings & investments combined) before this year ends. This is still my target this year.

          These are my revised financial goals this year. It may seem unreachable for now since I am really experiencing financial difficulties today but what is important for me is that I have set a clear goals to reach. "Mahirap man ang buhay basta may direksyon, challenging pa rin" and that makes it more exciting, di ba?


How about you?
What are your financial goals this year?

Have a great day ahead!
God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Push mo lang yang sis. Malalagpasan mo rin ang mga pagsubok. Hehe. Nakakabilib talaga yung mga financial goals mo naiinspired tuloy ako na gumawa rin ng akin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, mababaw lang at reachable ang goals para fulfilling kapag na-achieve ko lahat. Mas bilib ako sa yo sis. God Bless.

      Delete
  2. Konting tiis na lang, Grace. Pag matapos mo studies mo, mas magandang trabaho na ang makukuha mo. Or pwede ka rin magtayo ng business if it's part of your goals. What's good is may ipon ka kaya hindi ka basta basta mawawalan ng pera. Think positive din at manalig kay God! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ms. edel, advantage na rin na may konting ipon ako atleast hindi ako takot sa decision ko sa buhay plus yung trust kay God di syempre dapat mawala.

      Delete