Meaningful Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

          This Christmas for me is one of the simplest & meaningful "Christmas" I ever had. I may not be blessed financially (almost five months delayed salary & counting plus half 13th month pay) but God had given something to treasure this year.
KG's favorite toy - "our Tv's remote control"
          Aside from good health and harmony in our family - this super kulet little angel is our constant source of happiness in our home but what made my christmas extra meaningful is the message I received in Facebook that really made my heart jumped with joy. Let me share this message here:

Special message to my pretty professor, 

Ma'am Grace: 

I will not forget you Ma'am Grace. Writing this for you is a purpose to remember you as a simple and hardworking history teacher and an inspiration. Even though staying in the campus as our teacher isn't permanent, you really embraced us. I am warning you Ma’am, this would be so cheesy, forgive me. Hahaha! 

Your words of encouragement made us so inspired and motivated especially when some of my classmates cried when they knew they might have failed in other subjects, and also when I knew I might have failed in atb subject. You’re a teacher that I am comfortable with, we are so blessed to have you and know us for a while, and I am grateful and it was a great pleasure to meet you. Thank you for believing in me and unto my skills. You and Ma’am Kea boost also my confidence when reporting in front of the class, I don’t know if you noticed but I always feel nervous when I do stuffs like that, however, you’d given me encouragement to do better and I will remember both of you this way. It was so heart-warming to hear your compliments regarding to my performance in school. 

It made me learn to myself that I can do better and that I can do my best causing me to strive for more. I really appreciate all things even the simplest like tapping our back, that means a lot, some people talking without speaking and hearing without listening, it did tell us that we’re doing good or we can do good. Because of you, I learned to be great at what I am doing and I’ll continuously ponder your words of wisdom, especially the ones you've tagged in to my Facebook account. 

Also, I like to tell you that your history class is not so sleepy... for me and I do appreciate when you did Photoshop tutorials. I am still practicing Photoshop for I find it very interesting and useful, and through the tutorial videos you’ve shared, learning become easy. Maybe some of my classmates had fell asleep while the discussion is ongoing yet I guarantee that we learned from you. I know we've been naughty also but I hope you enjoyed bonding with the whole class. I will miss you ma'am. I wish you all the best. May God bless you and your family always. I can't wait to witness our very own success in life as we meet again someday. 

Ma’am I want to let you know that this letter is a part of my daily diary updates and it was my hobby to read my previous writings and this stuffs making me so cheesy yet it is my special way to flashback things for it is special to recall all the happy memories. Have a very meaningful Christmas with your loved ones and a bunch of blessings this 2017 and in coming years. God speed. I am praying that we do find what we're meant to do in life. Thank you very much Ma’am Grace. 

Love, 
Your student,  
Shiela

          I will really treasure this message in my heart. As what my professor once told me, "that teachers can really touch the heart of their students". I may not have touched the heart of those 39 architecture students but one is enough for me to experience the joy of christmas and to find the true meaning of life as well.

Merry Christmas again!
May we all be filled with blessings this coming 2017.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment