My Financial Goals Update

         Yes I am studying but that doesn't mean that I have taken for granted all the financial goals I have set this year. My goals are still posted on my wall and everyday I look at them so that I will be reminded of what I need to accomplish before 2015 ends.

          Last week, I received my midyear 13th month pay of P 6,156.00, this was suppose to be given last June but unfortunately our company is in financial crisis. Good thing they managed to collect a suffice amount for the company's expenses.They also gave us our partial salary for September 30 payroll and hopefully it will be completed next week. Yesterday, after our Saturday class in TUP I headed directly to Wealthbank to deposit 5k to my savings account and fill up a form authorizing the bank to automatically transfer 5k on my special savings account next week. I also deposited P 1,800 on my Wealthbank atm account so I can mark my #2 goal on my list.

          It was only last week that I was able to understand the whole context of my BPI Philam Life insurance. First, it has a cash value that continuously increases as years go by. Second, it is a whole life insurance so that means I am insured until I'm 100 years old, yeheey.........."abot pa kaya ako dun?". And lastly, I was also informed that I already have an almost 20k cash value in it, another "yeheey". Should I decide to terminate my insurance, I can get the cash value of my policy but then I have no plans of terminating it now. What's really good about it is that my cash value continually increases so if at the age of 60 or 70 years old I plan to terminate my policy, its cash value will be given back to me. I estimated that it will be more twice of the amount I have invested in it, hope I'm right with my calculation, "basta lalampas yun sa nahulog ko, panalo na ko nun". I have until February 2017 to finish it's eight year payment period.

          Speaking of cash value I also added it in my record, so as of today I can proudly say that I already reached my 200k target, that's the reason why my #9 goal is marked on my list. I've also made some revisions too that's the reason why there are some bold markings in it. My initial plan was to have a total 20k on my special savings account & additional 5k on my Soldivo fund. But I changed my plan, I decided to redirect my focus on my FAMI & Philequity mutual fund. I plan to have atleast 30k total amount invested on FAMI and on Philequity as well before the year ends. And if I still have some extra savings I will try to reach that 20k goal in my special savings account this December.

       Just two more goals to finish this year---reach 20k on wealthbank and 30k on FAMI & 30k on PEMI.!!!!!!! :)
  


Just sharing again!
Have a blessed weekend guys!
God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Nice naman sis! Ikaw na talaga ang idol ko sa pagtitipid at investment! Sana ma'accomplish ko rin yang mga yan. Anyway, galingan mo pala sa studies mo. Kaya mo yan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, kuripot na gastador ako sis. kaya naka-post ang goals ko para maalala ko palagi at ma-kontrol ko ang gastos ko. Thanks sis :) God Bless !!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy 200k sis! Maybe I should also write my goals just to remind myself more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sis, nabasa ko kasi un dapat nakasulat ang goals para may written contract sa sarili mo & it works, nautakan ko sarili ko pero andun pa rin ang temptation talaga like last week I spend P300+++ plus on cologne plus P200 wallet, haisst dami ko ng wallet :( but I made sure that I already deposited before I spend heheh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Grace! Go lang ng go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks mam jill, yes mam go for the goals !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Galing talaga ni Mam Grace! Ikaw na talaga! Very inspiring post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ms. edel, as always lagi ka rin ganyan para suportahan ako :)

    ReplyDelete