Financial Diskarte 3


Scenario 1

I was looking @ my credit card bill & checking all my transactions last September when I suddenly remember, "Naku, mag - October na pala next month, naku baka di ko abot ang points ko annual fee reversal kailangan ko mag-cash loan para ma-waive ang annual fee ko" then one of my office mate overheard me & she volunteered.
Scenario 2
I was about to confirm the loan to my contact agent on that credit card company when one of my officemate heard me & said "di ba nagsabi na rin ko sau?", okay then.

Final decision - I made a P 15,000.00 cash loan again @ Eastwest last September @ 1.5% add on payable for three months.
I was suppose to post this blog on December since I'll finish its full payment/collection this December too & I plan to use my earnings here to add for my mutual fund but something came up.
Our company took Life Insurance plan from BPI Philam almost 6yrs ago & as per agreement half of its premium will be paid by the company while the other half will automatically deducted from our salary. Last month, our company handed over us the responsibility of paying its full quarterly premiums since the financial status of our company is not doing well today because most of our clients are not paying well too. 
I still dont want to touch my emergency fund, I decided to use my two months earning here just a little amount to be added by next week I'll be paying my life insurance quarterly premium in full.

Life is really full of complexities no matter how much we plan for it but then we have to be flexible in dealing with it.

Have a great weekend guys =)

2 comments:

  1. Every day is a challenge. Good and bad things happen. What matters is positive pa rin kahit ano mangyari. Bilib pa rin ako sayo kasi madiskarte ka. Lalo na dyan sa mga cash loan na yan, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ms edel, yes mam, sila rin kasi lagi na nag-ooffer ng loans kaya ginamit ko na rin pandagdag income :)

      Delete