Sunday, October 8, 2017

Networth Update: HIT THE TARGET!

      Finally, after paying for last paying month of my laptop I can now say that I am really debt free. I now have the courage to calculate my networth and be able to estimate how much is needed to reach my target goal this year - to reach the 500K Target this 2017. But as I calculate my networth I was surprise with the result I saw in my calculator...YES, I HIT MY 500K TARGET !!!

        
          Yes, I know I'd be able to reach my first target 100k, since I deposited a portion of the last salary I receive from my previous company to reach it. I know I'd be able to maintain my 10k personal e-fund since I receive a 15k review assistance for my board exam...But reaching my third target which is 500k as early as today is really a surprise to me.

Here's the breakdown:

          
         I am now getting more and more excited in reaching my 1M goal. Hopefully, I'd be able to find a job so I can continue to reach my goals and dreams in life.

Have a really great week ahead!
God Bless Everyone!!!

6 comments:

  1. Keep on inspiring us, Grace :) All your hard work has truly paid off. May you find a job that you will love and help you achieve your goals in life. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Jacqui, glad ur here in Pinas na... Thank you so much!!! Isa ka sa mga nakakapag inspire sa akin. Sarap ulit ulitin basahin ng posts mo. Hopefully makahanap na ko ng job. God Bless.

      Delete
  2. Avid reader here. Congratulations! you are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang galing, Ms. Grace! Congratulations! Konting kembot na lang, 1M na :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Mylene, Maraming Kembot pa kelangan sa 1M na yan. Thanks again and God Bless!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...