I am officially 42 yrs old

I am a minimumwager & a breadwinner to my family.
I am a student and a practice teacher in TUP.
I am daughter and a manicurista to my father.
I am a daughter, a haircutter & a mall buddy to my mother.
I am a sister and adviser to my brothers.
and an auntie and sometimes a baby sitter to my nephew.

 I am a carpenter, repairman and a painter in our house.

and lastly I am a trying hard blogger, please pardon my grammar but I'll try my best to improve myself.
 
          This is my birthday post entry in this blog last January 17 and I accidentally deleted it today. I cannot recover the post and the comments anymore and since this blog acts as my diary/journal, I decided to just rewrite it. This blog and you guys out there are witness in all the problems & challenges I encounter, all the the changes & decisions I make and all the goals & dreams I reached and  I plan to keep this blog for five to ten years or more. I love to look back and re-read all my posts and realize the milestone I reach year after year.


Thank you all and have a great week ahead.
God Bless.




2 comments:

  1. First of all, happy birthday, Grace! You don't look your age. At hindi ako nambobola lang. Totoo talaga. Ako rin naglu-look back sa past ko by re-reading my posts. Ang saya kaya nun, haha. Enjoy your day! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, ms edel. I accidentally deleted my birthday post last jan. 17, I just rewrote it. Talaga,grabe ang bilis talaga ng panahon, 42 yrs old na ko at 3 years old na rin tong blogsite ko, nakakatuwang balikan ang mga post at mga improvements ko kahit maraming obstacles. Laking tulong talaga nitong blog ko kaya nakakatuwang balikan.

      Delete