My BPI Philam Life Insurance Premium Complete!

Yes, I finally completed the 8 year premium payment plan of my BPI Philam Life Insurance!
          I received this letter last week and so happy when I read that I have completed already the premium payments required for this insurance. I hurriedly call the BPI hotline to verify including the policy loans that our company applied for and they confirm it. My quarterly premium & policy loan are cleared.

          It was my priority goal last November and I wanted to clear my policy loans & to pay my premium on its due date. It's one of my financial goal this year & I have set my mind that I must clear it by November to prevent from further accumulation of interest. It was a difficult goal but I'm glad I achieved it inspite of the current financial crisis I am experiencing these days. As of this date, my salary is 4 months delayed and counting.

          This BPI Philam life insurance is a basic whole life insurance plan payable for eight years that our company took as part of our incentives. Half of its premium was payed by our company & half  was deducted from our salary but after six year, they gave us the sole responsibility of paying its premium amount. I was hesitant to continue it but after computing & comparing the amount paid and the remaining amount to be settled I decided to continue it.
         And now that I have completed its paying requirements I am now insured for 200,000 covered until February 2075.

          Aside from the life insurance coverage, what amazes me with my BPI Philam life insurance is - it has a cash value that accumulates 4% per annum. Should I plan to terminate this plan before I reach the age of 100 I can still get its cash value. This month, I already have P 33,000 +++ cash value equivalent on this plan, panalo pa rin di ba?

          And because I am now insured, I also feel like I'm 200,000 richer, hahah. I'll be adding this to my portfolio, excited na akong mag-compute ng net worth ko.





Just sharing my experiences again!

Have a great weekend guys.
God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! :) I am happy for you Sis Grace. Di rin biro ang 8 years ha at may 200k life coverage ka na, belib talaga ako sayo.
    God Bless on your journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinilit ko talagang tapusin sis, sayang yung hinulog ko at nung company namin kung di ko itutuloy, anyway 2 years na lang naman ang bubunuin, insured na ko. Thanks, for dropping by sis!

      Delete
  2. 200,000 is still 200,000! Hindi mu yan mapupulot kahit san! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tama, kahit papano kahit 200k din yung insurance na yun, malaking bagay na rin. Thanks sis!

      Delete
  3. Wow, good for you, Grace! Merry Christmas nga pala! And here's to a happy and prosperous 2017 for all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ms. edel. Merry Christmas too & a prosperous new year to everyone.

      Delete