Visualizing My Long Term Goals Again


This photo came from my Visualizing my goals post last year. This morning, as I prepare my lectures & lesson plan for my tuesday class next week I somehow felt exhausted with my school-work routine not only physically, financially but mentally as well.

"Minsan ang hirap pagsabayin ang pag-iisip ng budget dahil kulang na kulang ang sahod, ang pag-iisip ng expenses sa bahay at pag-iisip ng budget sa school expenses at lecture sa klase. Isa pa lang ang subject ko at section na tinuturuan ko ganito na ko - how much more kung napakaraming klase ang hawak ng teacher, di ba? Kaya saludo talaga sa lahat ng teacher at professor dyan".

Going back to the topic, the reason why I decided to re-read my post again is to be inspired & be reminded of the goals I have set last year. A challenge I have set to myself and plan to pursue no matter how hard it is. I only have four long term goals:

1. To build my dreamhouse - this will be put on hold for now since I've been hearing a lot of uncertainties about our lot but this goal still remains part of my dream goal.


2. To graduate - my priority goal today - just 1 more subject to enroll & practice teaching I'll be able to achieve finish my BTTE course this next year. " Kaya konting tiis na lang".
3. To teach - I might take a civil service prof exam first next year before LET. I'm still re-evaluating myself as to what particular field I plan to focus.
4. To reach have my magic number - 1 million - I'm still inspired to reach this number - even if my priority for now is my studies, even if our company is in deep financial crisis and even if I've been experiencing a lot of problems at home lately that goal is still part of my dream goal.

Now that I have reminded myself with my LTG, I have fueled myself again today with the desire & eagerness to pursue what I have started. "Basta next year ga-graduate, I promise" kahit ang hirap ng practice teaching dahil wala kong mastery of the field, huhuh.....kakayanin ko to!!! In God's grace.



Just sharing my thoughts again!
Have a great week ahead.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, malapit na yung 2 and 3 mo! :)
    Priority ko rin yang #4 mo ngayon hehehe.
    Good luck sa lahat ng goals mo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! Sana matapos ko na kahit yung number 2 muna. Yung number 4 suntok sa buwan pa yan sa tulad kong minimum wager pero masarap gawing pangarap, heheh. Good luck sa 1 million goal natin heheh. Thanks ulit sis. God Bless!

      Delete
  2. Sis, lahat yan ma'aachieve mo basta tiwala lang sa sarili pati kay Lord! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga sis, pinagdarasal ko talaga lahat yan, kahit mahirap pipilitin ko. Thanks sis! God Bless.

      Delete
  3. Hi Grace. I featured yours as one of my favorite blogs in my most recent post. I hope you don't mind :) Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks. Its okay, nakakaflatter kasi naappreciate mo kahit di maayos gaano ang blogsite ko. Thanks again & God Bless sis.

      Delete