Delayed Salary

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to blog for a while because my current financial status is not really doing well these days but since this blog is my financial journal let me share it today.


Almost a year ago my decision to study affected my salary.
Few months ago our salary were delayed because of the financial crisis that our company is experiencing.
From 15th day delayed it is now a month delayed.
And these last two months we were only given one thousand pesos every week.
"Wala pa raw maayos na collection."
Well, I am still thankful I have one thousand pesos in my wallet every week.

My collegues felt the other way around - they were all sad and worried.
Most of them are renting a house and have a family to raise. How can they live with only one thousand pesos per week and the cheapest house rent I heard from them is around P 3000 while some were paying P 8000, "grabe ang bigat. Not to mention - the electric bill, water bill and foods which are our basic needs to live, plus the tuition fees and the baon of their kids - that one thousand pesos is really a problem to them.

I feel their worries, because I've been in that situation where the only reason why I work is for utility bills, basic stuffs & other needs. There was nothing left for leisure and even for my own food. You can just imagine I was often left with P20 every payday before, grabe nasurvive ko yun nun.

That's the reason why I am still thankful even if I received one thousand pesos only.
The experience I had before led me to gamble to buying a right to a land where our house is built today, atleast I'm not renting anymore. Plus it gave an additional income from the rent I received from my brother which is used to pay for utility bills & groceries. It is also helped me that I am open with my current financial problem with my family. I keep telling them " kapag nawalan ako ng trabaho, kailangan magtiis at tulong tulong na."

I have no plans on finding new job since I am still studying today. What is important is that I still have some income for my allowance & I have time for my studies. Unlike some of my classmate who decided to resign from their work to focus on their studies, they now regret it because they felt unproductive and they were still unprepared financially.

With the current financial situation I have today, I am still thankful because for me every little things I receive, is a blessing & every problem I encounter is a lesson.


Just sharing my experiences.
Till then!
Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Sis, pwede kang mag-online English tutor if need mong kumita ng extra income para may additional budget. Suggestion ko lang naman yan pero if hectic pa sched mo sa studies unahin mo muna yan. Good luck sis at tiis tiis lang mararanasan mo rin ang ginhawa sa huli. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oks lang sis, kaya pang magtiis. Saka kailangan mag focus sa studies kaya stay lang ako sa company namin hanggat maluwag ang schedule pra makagraduate next year.
      Di ko rin kaya english tutor online --di ako gaano confident sa grammar ko e. Balak ko sa vector or photoshop layout pag maluwag na ang schedule ko.
      Thanks a lot sis. God Bless.

      Delete