Reminiscing Bicol Trip Part 3 - Libon Albay

Were still in day 2 but before we head back to Camarines Sur, my mother requested my brother to pass to her hometown to visit her cousins in Libon Albay.
Wooh I thought we'll be visiting an ancestral houses in my mother's hometown, and this type of houses greeted us - "ang gaganda ng bahay nila dun, parang subdivision na." What I like most in that area is that there are still farm fields near that area, "kaya ang presko talaga ng lugar nila."
This dried Pili nuts greeted us first when we entered their gate.

My mother's reunion with her cousins.
Their place is really nice that I can't help but to have a souvenir selfie here.
This mouthwatering food called "Binutong" was offered to us. "Ang sarap nya talaga nya, iba talaga ang pagkain sa probinsya."
Then, my mother took the opportunity to vist her other relatives.
Lastly, we visited the cemetery where our grandparents were laid.
Then we head back home in Camarines Sur.

And this ends our day 2 trip...






No comments:

Post a Comment