At forty one...

It's been two years since I started this blog and I can say that this blog really changed the way I look at life. Looking back and reviewing all the goals I have written in my  January 17 2014 and my  January 17 2015 post , I think little by little it leads me to a better version of myself now.

So now that I'm forty one, I have taken some few braver steps for a little change, konti lang naman :).

1. New haircut
Yes, I decided to cut my hair short, really short. Now that I am forty one, I think I need to be more concerned not with how I look but on how I deal or talk with other people plus it's really cool to have a short hair, really no hazzle.
from Long Hair

to Short Hair
w/ my classmates -ang babata no?
they are just about 19-21 yrs old only
2. New laptop
Yes, I decided to buy a new laptop last December. I was really hesistant to buy a new one because the kuripot me always tells me that I can survive without it but I felt that it was already a necessity especially now that I am studying.

3. New planner
Yes, I bought a new planner last week. I am having a hard time lately remembering our schedules in exams, projects and some important stuffs."Ang babaw no", seriously as I age I think my brain cells are also decreasing "may pagka-ulyanin na, heheh, I need a planner to be more organize so I can be more efficient especially now that I am on the third & final semester of my course.
4. New site
If you will notice I haven't been able to blog these past few months and that's because I was too busy completing the blogposts & projects required by our professors. I created two sites last year. First, my
Lakbay Rizal site for my Rizal subject - where we visited seven historical place in Rizal's life and it was really fun, I never thought that at the age of forty I will still appreciate this kind of activity. Second, My EducTech Journals site for my Education Technology subject. I have uploaded in this site all the hardwork I have done in creating my photoshop, time lapse & green screen projects.

I am still the same old me at forty one - but I feel better now unlike the old 39 year old Grace who used to worry a lot. This blogging activity really changed my perspective in life, of course with the help & inspirations from my idol bloggers out there. It helped me not only financially but personally as well. I have faced both my fears and my problems as I read some of my previous post, challenge myself to improve better, consistently reach some of the goals I have set and most importantly realize that everything that happened in my life has a purpose. You can just imagine if I did not start writing my life & goals in this blog I would still be in quandary today.

Again, I do not give advises,  I just share my own experiences. We are all unique and we have our own battles to win. Every step of our journey is important for it opens a lot of possibilities in life.


God Bless Everyone!!!

10 comments:

  1. Nice hair! The last time I wore my hair that short was in 2011 pa. You don't look your age naman, Grace. Doon nga sa pic mo with your classmates, para lang kayong magkakaedad! Seryoso. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ngayon lang ako nagpagupit ng ganyan sis, first time heheh. Parang mga anak ko lang yung mga classmates ko e pero sila pa ang nag-aadvise at nag-eencourage sa akin. Thanks for the compliment at for dropping by sis :)

      Delete
  2. Galing! Ako I don't know if I can still study at the age of 40! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grabe sis, masaya at challenging mag-aral pero nakakainis ang bagal ko ng mag-memorize. Maigi na rin nag-aral na ko at least na-exercise at nadagdagan ng konti ang utak ko. thanks for dropping by sis, God Bless!

      Delete
  3. Parang bata pa rin naman ang aura mo sis dun sa pix na katabi mo yung mga bagets mong mga classmate. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, parang mga anak ko na sila kasi kaedad na nila yung panganay na anak ng bestfriend ko pero mas mature sila mag-isip sa akin. Active kasi sila christian community nila kaya full of thoughts about bible ang lagi nilang share sa akin. Nakaka-amaze yang mga batang yan.

      Delete
  4. Love your new do :) Good luck and God bless sa studies mo sis, Im sure naiinspire sa yo lahat ng blog readers mo gaya ko, and pati classmates mo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, baligtad nga e, I was more influenced by my classmate, nandun yung eagerness nila to pursue their studies no matter how hard it is. I ask them, why do you prefer to study again when you can now have the opportunity to work & earn money - "Ate Grace, iba kasi yung fulfillment kapag naka-graduate ka ng degree course syempre technical course lang naman tayo - why not take advantage of the opportunity given by the school. After this, pag naka-graduate at nakapasa sa board exam - another level of achievement na naman yun. Di ba nakaka-amaze ang sagot nila?

      Delete
    2. Ang galing naman :) Tama sila, iba rin ang sense of fulfillment kapag degree holder. Kaya niyo yan! :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for dropping by sis, Actually mas feel ko ang college life ko ngayon kesa noon although mentally mas hirap ako ngayon pero they always remind me na kapag in-allow ni Lord mangyari ang isang bagay, ibig sabihin kaya mo yun. Thanks again sis & God Bless!

      Delete