I survived the first semester!

This is not a finance related post but let me just write this one to release the feeling that I have today.
Yes, I survived!
No exact single word can describe what I really feel today.
I am so happy that I was able to pass the six subjects (18 units) I enrolled three months ago.
I couldn't believe I was able to surpass the first semester of my back to school journey.

Would you imagine three months ago I was on the verge of giving up.
If it weren't from my classmate who has been my constant motivator I would have given up already.
If it weren't from my suking tricycle driver who said that I have nothing to lose I wouldn't enjoy my back to school journey.
If it weren't from the influence of my classmates who were so eager to pursue their studies I would have given up easily.
If it weren't from the support of my family, our company & friends here in net I wouldn't appreciate the value of education in my life.

Looking back as I recall the fears that I had when I first entered the school campus, I was really hesitant to pursue this goal. All the fears that I felt when I deliver my reports in front of the class, all the stress that I had working while studying, sometimes undecided as to which field needs to be prioritized, all the efforts I made just to complete our projects & assignments, and the pressure I had when I took the final exams, praying and hoping to pass the subject as I reach the end of the term. All the hardwork finally paid off as our professor handed over to us our classcards last week.

It's very fulfilling to see the grades written on the classcards because I know that it all came from my hardships. Oh, I love all the grades written on it, "mataas o mababa basta nakapasa, ayos na - dugo't pawis ko lahat un", heheh. But regardless of whatever grades I received, what is important to me is that I've learned a lot. I've learned from my professors. I've learned from my classmates. Lastly, I've learned to value and appreciate my work today. I used to complain a lot on my job but after all the experiences that our professors shared to us I realized that their job are much more difficult than mine. It would take a lot of passion and dedication to embrace that kind of profession. Inspite of the difficulties, the reward is priceless, seeing all the fruits of their hardwork in molding the future generations of our country come into reality as they encounter a lot of their students become successful in their own field. I salute all the teachers out there.

After that three month back to school journey I decided to continue what I have started.
Yesterday I just finished enrolling for the second semester.
I have enrolled 21 units, two minor subjects were added because it is mandated.
I still have a stage fright & still have that nervous feeling when I do my reportings and demo teachings but I think my life is more enjoyable and challenging today. "Sarap kaya ng buhay estudyante." The proof is seen in my other blog -"Lakbay aral".

As what my classmate always say to me at the end of the class,
"Always ask for the divine enablement and you will be able to surpass all the difficulties in life."
Afterall, that is what your name "Grace" means.



Just sharing my experiences!
Have a blessed weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Galing mo, Grace! See, dapat talaga ay wag susuko. Ag mag-give up ay siyang mawawalan. Ituloy-tuloy mo na yan, before you know it, graduate ka na at papunta naman sa pagiging isang guro. Mabuhay ka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck on your second sem! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sis, sana ma-survive ko rin tong second sem :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Miss Grace. Ang galing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sis, nakahinga ako ng maluwag nung napirmahan ang clearance at nakita ko yung classcards ko :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Before you know it, graduate ka na and may bago na namang guro to inspire our students :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow
    This is great ❤

    ReplyDelete