My Monthly Grocery Budget

These are the usual grocery items I bought every month, just the basics of course -
3 Coffee, 3 Sugar, 3 Coffemate, Butter, Oats, Bread, Milk, Vinegar, Soysauce, Fish Sauce, Catsup, Juices/drinks, Dishwashing liquid, Vegetable oil & Laundry powder soaps are the basic products I bought every month & my usual budget is P 1,000+++. But this time I only added 1 can of fruit cocktail, condensed milk & all purpose cream since I plan to make some macaroni fruit salad for my father's birthday.
I also bought this particular drinks - Pineapple juice for my father, Cranberry juice for my mother, & that Coke is for me (minsan lang naman, heheh :)
Stock Groceries
But before my mother & I do our grocery shopping I always check the stock of groceries left  in our kitchen, just to make sure I bought the necessary quantity that we only needed for a month.

The reason why I am posting this today - is that I am actually reviewing the grocery items I bought last month & thinking of ways to trim my grocery expenses into half.  Next month will be the start of the school year & as per agreement with my boss, I will only be working for 6 hours with no overtime so my salary will be trimmed into half. I know that I will encounter financial difficulties in the next few months so I'm already preparing for it. I already told my mother about my new budget plan (P500 for groceries), & she's okay with it. I also asked our bunso to take full responsibility on our monthly utility bills (meralco, water & pldt bills), & he answered " di ko kaya 'te, hati lang kaya ko". Oh well, what can I do ---kailangan pangatawanan ko to, gusto kong mag-aral e, pero di ko pa rin puedeng bitawan ang responsibilidad ko.

Just another challenge !!!! kakayanin ko to :)


Just in the mood of sharing some thoughts again today!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Goodluck sis! Kayang kaya mu yan!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay ang diskarte mo, Grace. I also do the same sa house namin sa Bacoor. I check kung ano ang wala at kulang at yun lang bibilhin ko. Ayoko maggrocery ng sobra-sobra, yung hubby ko naman kung ano makita, dampot agad. Di nya alam binabalik ko rin sa shelves yung mga dinadampot nya, hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ganyan din tatay ko sa grocery dampot ng dampot kaya ayaw kasama ng nanay ko pag nag-grocery, heheh.

      Delete