My Bente Story

STORY 1
Few months ago, after our sunday strolling routine @ the mall we were on our way home my mother & I decided to take a walk instead of riding a tricycle. A bit tired and impatient waiting for those tricycles to arrive, my mother suggested " Tara lakad na lang tayo, maaga pa naman "- it was almost 7 pm that time. After few minutes of walking & kwentuhan, we we're one block away from our home with a street light near that area, I saw an orange paper crumpled on that street, I decided to pick it up but as I bend my body to pick up that paper the dog inside the gate barks so loud that made me jump into my feet & run. We we're laughing until we arrive @ home. When I looked into that orange piece of paper that I picked -- It's a TWENTY peso bill, "nakatipid na ng twenty five peso (tricycle fare) , nakapulot pa ng  bente pesos, yun nga lang ninerbyos ng husto sa tahol ng aso :)
STORY 2
Few weeks ago, in our office- a client went inside our office to pick up his job (he was a former co-employee). My other officemate too arrived that time also. They we're both passing through my area since I'm sitting near front desk area in our office. I noticed again an orange crumpled paper on the floor, I pick it up and shouted " Kaninong bente to?" Nobody claims for it. I tossed it in my other officemate, pandagdag meryenda na lang natin walang umaangkin e, hahah.
STORY 3
And today I was browsing the internet and saw zodiac sign in the other site. I decided to check my capricorn sign and a forecast on my chinese horoscope sign (year of the tiger) just for fun.
Coincidence????......Maybe..............
Though my year of the tiger forecast says I'm lucky this 2014, I still don't put that thought in my head. I know I am not "maswerte" when it comes to numbers, games, raffles, playcards etc. I don't even bet in lotto. I sometimes envy my brothers because they often win raffles during christmas & anniversary celebration in their respective companies and I don't. I don't believe in luck but today when I saw that forecast it made me smile and wonder if it has a connection with my 2 previous story. I still believe in hardwork and God's will. Now I'm in a process building and strengthening my internal locus so I can be more focused in fulfilling my goals. If that forecast is true I should have found a $ 20 dollar bill on the sidewalk instead of a P 20 peso bill.......Wish ko lang, hahahah........
How about you, do you believe in luck?

Just in the mood of sharing! Happy Weekend Guys!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I am year of the tiger,too! Less than a month ago, I saw 20 dollars while on my way to the library. Nasiyahan ako, sobra! haha. Though I waited for about 30 minutes to see baka may mag claim, pero wala so akin talaga yun. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga!!!Next year 2015, maswerte pa rin daw tau,heheh.Year of adventure & endless possibilities plus new career path, & take note pati lovelife natin, boom next year,hahah.Talking about not believing in luck,......just for fun lng:)

      Delete
  2. wow. nice. never ko pa naranasan magkatotoo horoscope ko.

    https://supahlalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coincidence siguro, natuwa lang ako nung sabado nung mabasa ko yung chinese horoscope ko, heheh. Still I believe we're the ones who make our destiny :)

      Delete
  3. Baka dahil nasa PIlipinas ka kaya P20 ang para sayo, hindi $20. Nag-adapt sa lugar? Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga e, kaya bente napulot ko kasi nasa Pinas ako pero si ms maria $20 ang napulot kasi nasa america, hahahah :)

      Delete